With a point-of-care analysis, you can focus on patient care instead of spending critical time on waiting for test results from the lab. This means a better patient flow in the hospital, as patients can be triaged, diagnosed and treated earlier.
Why you should choose Radiometer´s point-of-care analyzer solutions
Radiometer is a world-wide leading provider of acute care testing technology and offers a broad selection of point-of-care analyzers targeted at the individual hospital´s need.
Radiometer´s point-of-care analyzers all focus on short turnaround-time (TAT) and are intuitive to use, offer automated functions for sample preparation, mixing and measuring, patient-sample match at the bedside as well as data transfer to the HIS/LIS, minimizing the risk of both preanalytical and patient mix-up errors while saving you the time from manual tasks.
- Pioneers in blood gas testing with over 80 years of experience
- Over 35 point-of-care analyzer products within blood gas analysis, blood sampling, immunoassay testing and associated IT management systems
- Point-of-care analyzer products in more than 100 countries
- Lab quality delivered at the point of care
- Lifetime customer support and training
Find out more about the Radiometer point-of-care analyzer solutions for your hospital's need: