Which e-book format should I use?
- For iOS we recommend using the EPUB format and the free Apple iBooks app (available in App Store).
- For Windows 8.1 PC's and tablets we recommend using the EPUB format and your preferred e-book app (several available in Windows Store).
- For Android smartphones and tablets we recommend using the EPUB format and your preferred e-book app (several available in Google Play Store)
- For Kindle devices we recommend using the Mobipocket format.
- For Windows 7 PC's, MacOS, and Linux we recommend using the EPUB format and the free Calibre reader software.
How to open the e-book:
- Download or open the file directly on your device by clicking on the links on the download page. If you download the file to another device or PC first, just send it to your preferred reading device by e-mail or by syncing the file to your device as you would do with any other file.
- Use the "open in" tab (for iOS) or "open with" (for Windows) to transfer the e-book file to the iBooks library or to your preferred reading app.
- If you are using Kindle, please follow this link for assistance on transferring, downloading, and sending files to Kindle
- For help using the Calibre software for Windows 7 PC's, MacOS or Linux, please consult the Calibre help pages
A PDF version is provided as a copy of the printed version with fixed layout. Acrobat Reader is required. The pdf version has no specific e-book features.