The procalcitonin (PCT) assay on the AQT90 FLEX immunoassay analyzer enables early and convenient measurement of PCT – the biomarker of choice to aid in the diagnosis of sepsis – with results available in less than 21 minutes.
With improved turnaround time, the rapid point-of-care test on the AQT90 FLEX analyzer empowers you to diagnose sepsis sooner and start effective treatment, improving the odds for a full recovery.
Key benefits of the PCT assay:
- laboratory quality, quantitative determination of PCT at the point of patient care
- reliable results available in less than 21 minutes
- suitable for whole blood – no prehandling required – or plasma samples
- improved sample turnaround times
- high correlation with other commercially available PCT assays
Get in touch to learn more about the AQT90 FLEX rapid PCT assay as an aid in the diagnosis of sepsis and how you can benefit from point-of-care testing. Fill out the form now to get in touch with a local sales representative.
About the AQT90 FLEX immunoassay analyzer
- lab-quality results in only 11-21 minutes, depending on the parameter
- parameters include , Troponin I and Troponin T, CKMB, Myoglobin, NT-proBNP, D-dimer, PCT, CRP and βhCG
- throughput of up to 30 samples per hour
- Specimen types: Venous whole blood and plasma
- up to 5 tests from a single blood sample
Check out the list of free educational webinars on acute care testing.
Find scientific articles on sepsis on acutecaretesting.org
Radiometer provides a comprehensive product portfolio to meet the needs of acute care diagnostics in blood sampling, blood gas analysis, immunoassay testing, transcutaneous monitoring and related IT management systems. With more than 2,700 employees worldwide and direct representation in 32 countries, we also have a contact near you. Radiometer’s products and solutions are used in hospitals, clinics and laboratories in over 130 countries, to provide information on the most critical parameters in acute care testing.