Measuring performance you can count on
Today, there are close to 10,000 ABL800 FLEX blood gas analyzers installed around the world, providing measuring performance healthcare providers rely on every day.
The ABL800 FLEX analyzer sets the standard for accuracy, reliability and performance in blood gas testing, measuring any combination of pH, blood gas, electrolyte, oximetry and metabolite parameters. Ideal for high-volume departments, the ABL800 FLEX analyzer provides high throughput and accuracy compared to lab methods.
With the ABL800 FLEX blood gas analyzer, you get:
- Accredited measurement of pH in pleural fluid and dedicated sample mode securing accurate information on pleural effusion
- Extensive protection against interfering substances:
- Creatinine measurements protected from a total of 62 interfering substances
- Automatic measurement and suppression of interferences from fetal hemoglobin, bilirubin, intralipids and sulfhemoglobin
- No interference from Evans Blue and Cardio Green on oximetry results
- 128 wavelengths for full CO-oximetry
- Fully automated micromodes ensure accuracy of very small samples
- FLEXMODE ensuring high sample success rate of precious capillary samples by providing the highest number of parameters as reliably as possible