Ease of use
Intuitive design and easy steps take the hassle out of blood gas testing
In a busy environment, blood gas testing devices must be intuitive and simple to use, ensuring correct test results while also freeing up precious operator time.
Recently, we have asked ABL800 FLEX blood gas analyzer users around the world to rate how easy it is to use the analyzer . A total of 97% of users rated themselves as either completely satisfied or satisfied with the ease of use of the instrument.
Considering that there are close to 10,000 ABL800 FLEX blood gas analyzers installed around the world today, we are very proud of this level of satisfaction.
A wide range of ABL800 FLEX analyzer features contribute to this ease of use:
- FLEXQ: one-step testing process when using 1st Automatic
- FLEXMODE: micro mode provides highest number of parameters available from capillary samples
- Barcoded consumables: Fast and easy replacement of reagent with minimum downtime
- AutoQC: 24 traditional QC ampoules loaded on the instrument for automatic quality control
- Intuitive manual inlet: hands-free inlet enables users to perform other tasks while the analyzer aspirates the sample
 Radiometer customer survey 2010